Special Interest Tours
Our destinations are rich in specialist history, culture, architecture or nature and are perfect locations to explore interests such as crafts, photography, music, food or film. We have curated some superb special interest tours for individuals and groups including a tour based on the bestselling novel Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys and the BBC War & Peace drama.Should you have a specific motivation to explore our destinations, we can craft an itinerary for your tour. Contact us to discuss your travel plans.
Filter Tours By Country
Filter Tours By Type
- Curonian Spit
- 7 nights
- Visit locations that inspired Between Shades of Gray
- Private guides and drivers including Linas Zabaliunas, good friend of Ruta
- Feel history come to life
- From 1,230 EUR pp
- Visit film locations of BBC War & Peace in Lithuania & Latvia
- Lithuania: Vilnius, Pushkin Museum, Trakai Castle, Rumsiskes, Kernave
- Latvia: Rundale Palace, Riga
- Private tour tailored to you
- Private guides & drivers
- From 879 EUR pp
- Tailor-made itinerary to suit your students
- Led by Linas Zabaliunas, good friend of Ruta Sepetys
- Visit the places that inspired Ruta to write 'Between Shades of Gray' and film locations of the movie 'Ashes in the Snow'
- Bring your students learning to life in Lithuania
Have A Tour Or Travel Question?
We’re ready to create your dream trip