How to take a visa-free trip to St Petersburg
Finland is all about the nature. With more trees than people and vast swathes of wilderness, it’s not hard to see why. With 35 national parks, the country is a natural playground for animal lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Visitors come from all over the world to spot the native wildlife or indulge in adventure sports such as ski-ing, trekking, biking and sailing.
To the north of the country you can visit the rugged scenery of Lapland where people have been herding reindeer for centuries – and if you have been particularly well-behaved, you may meet Santa Claus. If natural phenomena are more your style, you may be lucky enough to glimpse the magnificent Northern Lights.
To the south, experience cosmopolitan towns and cities, resplendent with stylish and modern design and architecture. The small and welcoming city of Helsinki offers a thriving cultural scene and pretty churches rub shoulders with elegant restaurants, bustling markets and an array of nightlife options. As well as their party spirit Finns are famous for their love of saunas. Indulge in both for the complete Finland experience!Our Top Finland Tours
Cool, calm and clean-cut with an excellent foodie scene.
A quaint day trip from Helsinki contrasting with city life.
A great place to safely see some Finnish wildlife.
You can easily spend a day at this UNESCO World Heritage site.
Finland is essentially fresh, nature, outdoor adventure and wildlife.
We don't do Santa, but we do do snow, sleighs, snowmobiles, safaris and skis.
Have A Tour Or Travel Question?
We’re ready to create your dream trip to Finland
Our Top Tours
A Selection Of Our Clients' Favourite Tours
- St Petersburg
- 10 nights (flexible)
- Handpicked hotels
- Train & ferry travel
- Private day trips
- Private walking tours
- From 1,830 EUR pp
- Our most popular short break!
- Exceptional personal guides and drivers
- Can start any day of the year
- Choose from 4 or 5 star hotels
- Tailor the itinerary to suit you - add day trips, extra nights or travel on to our other destinations
- From 970 EUR pp
- St Petersburg
- Helsinki / Tallinn
- Visit St Petersburg, Russia WITHOUT A VISA
- Overnight ferry to/from St Petersburg (from Helsinki)
- 2 nights in a St Petersburg hotel
- Transfers, tours & excursions
- Ice Hotel
- 6 nights
- Highlights include: Reindeer camp and dinner, Chasing the Northern lights, snowmobile & Ice Hotel
- Departs Rovaniemi 24th January 2020 and finishes in Tromso 30th January 2020
- Escorted Group Tour
- From 2496 EUR per person
TALLINN & HELSINKI - VARIED & INTERESTING
We would like to thank you & your team for organising a very successful holiday, everything worked exactly as the itinerary, varied & interesting, even the weather was good through the whole week … so thank you very much.
OCKWELL & FRIENDS, TALLINN & HELSINKI PRIVATE TOUR, AUGUST 2018