Keeping in touch with our clients during these unprecedented exceptional circumstances. We are here to help.
& Eastern Europe
Welcome to Baltic Holidays. We provide high-quality tailored travel experiences to the Baltic States, Scandinavia, Russia and Eastern Europe. We specialise in private tours and tailor-made holidays to all our destinations and create itineraries to suit your interests. From family fun to rural life, local heritage to winter sports, genealogy through to Soviet architecture – your aspirations, our challenge!
Combining the best of local knowledge and experience with excellent customer service we offer personal recommendations and anecdotes that really bring your trip to life. Come and explore with us.Meet Baltic Holidays Our Top Tours
From The Baltic To The Black Sea
Why Choose A Tailor-Made Private Tour
With Baltic Holidays?
Characterful handpicked hotels
Private walking tours & day trips
Choose the places that YOU want to visit
Explore more with our
driver-guide sightseeing transfers
Meet the locals, learn about real life
A small team dedicated to making your trip a success
Train, flight, ferry, bus tickets & airport transfers
Restaurant reservations & tickets for local entertainment
Have A Tour Or Travel Question?
We're Ready To Create Your Dream Trip
Our Top Tours
A Selection Of Our Clients' Favourite Tours
- 9 nights
- Old town hotels
- A private walking tour of each city old town
- Private day trips with our local driver-guides
- Sightseeing transfers with your personal driver-guides between cities
- Tailored to suit you
- From 1,490 EUR pp
- Kaunas - European Capital of Culture 2022!
- Be the first to explore the Baltic Travel Bubble - it's KAUNASTIC!
- 3* Kaunas Camp Inn Campsite
- Tent, camper van or cabin accommodation
- Breakfast delivered to you
- Kaunas Street Art car tour
- Safe & socially distanced
- 15 May, 22 & 29 May weekend breaks
- St Petersburg
- 13 nights
- 4 or 5 star handpicked hotels
- Private guided walking tour of each city
- Private guided day trips out of town
- Train travel from Tallinn to St Petersburg
- Tailored to suit you
- From 2,409 EUR pp
- Vilnius, Riga & Tallinn Christmas Markets!
- Departs Tuesday 1st December 2020
- 6 nights
- 4* hotels
- 649 EUR pp 2 people sharing a twin/double room
- 799 EUR pp staying in a single room
- Small Group Tour (max 6 in the group)
- Flexible booking rules apply
We love to share feedback from our clients, it makes us very proud of our tours and team… you can also check out our reviews on TripAdvisor where our customers have given us a 5 star excellent TripAdvisor rating!Read Reviews
EVERY ONE OF OUR DRIVERS AND GUIDES EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS.
We appreciated all your good advice on the itinerary. It was a great idea that we go to St. Petersburg via Helsinki (a very cool city!)...the ferry and high-speed train were efficient and quite comfortable. The choice of hotels suited us perfectly...thanks for placing us so centrally in each city. The hotelin Tallinn was the most luxurious, but even at the more modest places in Vilnius and Riga, the location and the warm and helpful hotel staff made our stays delightful. And the manor housewas remarkable. Every one of our drivers and guides exceeded our expectations. The walking tours were informative, meaningful, and great fun.
BESPOKE BALTIC CAPITALS PLUS HELSINKI & ST PETERSBURG, MS EMORY, SEPTEMBER 2019
Call Or Email Us To Start Planning Your Trip