& Eastern Europe
From The Baltic To The Black Sea
Welcome to Baltic Holidays. We provide high-quality tailored travel experiences to the Baltic States, Scandinavia, Russia and Eastern Europe. We specialise in private tours and tailor-made holidays to all our destinations and create itineraries to suit your interests. From family fun to rural life, local heritage to winter sports, genealogy through to Soviet architecture – your aspirations, our challenge!
Combining the best of local knowledge and experience with excellent customer service we offer personal recommendations and anecdotes that really bring your trip to life. Come and explore with us.Meet Baltic Holidays Our Top Tours
Why Choose A Tailor-Made Private Tour
With Baltic Holidays?
Characterful handpicked hotels
Private walking tours & day trips
Choose the places that YOU want to visit
Explore more with our
driver-guide sightseeing transfers
Meet the locals, learn about real life
A small team dedicated to making your trip a success
Train, flight, ferry, bus tickets & airport transfers
Restaurant reservations & tickets for local entertainment
Have A Tour Or Travel Question?
We're Ready To Create Your Dream Trip
Our Top Tours
A Selection Of Our Clients' Favourite Tours
- 9 nights
- Old town hotels
- A private walking tour of each city old town
- Private day trips with our local driver-guides
- Sightseeing transfers with your personal driver-guides between cities
- Tailored to suit you
- From 1,525 EUR pp
- Awesome accommodations - Icehotel, Treehotel, Arctic Bath & lodges
- Extraordinary experiences - huskies, snowmobiles, icebreaker, northern lights hunting, Sami culture...
- Transfers & train travel
- Tailor the itinerary to suit you
- B&B board
- A once-in-a-lifetime winter experience!
- Price on request
- Vilnius, Riga & Tallinn Christmas Markets!
- Departs Friday 2nd December 2022
- 6 nights
- 4* hotels
- 699 EUR pp 2 people sharing a twin/double room
- 879 EUR pp staying in a single room
- Small Group Tour (max 8 in the group)
- Flexible booking rules apply
We love to share feedback from our clients, it makes us very proud of our tours and team… you can also check out our reviews on TripAdvisor where our customers have given us a 5 star excellent TripAdvisor rating!Read Reviews
TRANSNISTRA WAS THE MOST UNUSUAL
I had a really good time. My tour of Chisinau was led by Christina and Vladimir and they did a great job. The wineries and the monasteries fun. And, of course, Transnistra was the most unusual. I have been to both the Soviet Union and Russia, and this was really a step back in time.
MRS DERINGER, MOLDOVA PRIVATE TOUR, MAY 2016
Call Or Email Us To Start Planning Your Trip