Book a new holiday with confidence. Flexibility guaranteed.
The world has experienced extraordinary circumstances and as global travel opens up again, we want to ensure you have peace of mind when booking your future travels. We have always done our best to accommodate our clients’ needs and requests, and that is why we are offering greater flexibility when you make a new booking with us.
For new bookings made before 31 August 2020 we will not charge you should you wish to change your travel dates. You will need to inform us of your decision any time up to 35 days prior to your departure date and you can rebook your travel for any date up to 12 months from your original travel date.
- Should you choose to change your travel plans but not be able to confirm the new details at the time, we will issue you with a financially protected travel credit voucher that will be valid for 12 months from your original travel date.
- Depending on the services booked, some services that have been prepaid eg flights or train tickets might be non-refundable or have restricted rebooking, we will discuss this with you directly. Where possible we will claim a refund or credit voucher on your behalf to be used for your new travel dates.
- Travel dates can only be rebooked once.
- If you change your travel dates from low season to high season, there may be a difference in price to pay due to higher seasonal prices, equally it might be cheaper if you change to low season and we will reduce the cost accordingly.
- All other Terms & Conditions remain unchanged
- Applies to new bookings made after 15th June 2020