Baltic Holidays 'As Seen In' The Press
Brimming with confidence, this enigmatic little country has big plans. Proud owners of the largest Baltic capital Riga, Latvians have fully embraced the western way of life and are arguably the most glamorous of the Baltic trio.
Latvia's confidence is infectious, its capital Riga is a bustling, cosmopolitan city, with a beautiful old town and gorgeous art nouveau district. There is plenty to see and do including an excellent Opera Festival each year.
Latvia has some wonderful beaches and pretty countryside with grand manor houses and historic villages.
Having been occupied by various regional powers throughout history, Latvia has a diverse and multi-layered culture. Explore, uncover, enjoy and relax – welcome to Latvia!
Stay overnight nearby in our wonderful manor house guesthouse, then your very own driver-guide will take you to visit Rundale Palace before heading on to Riga.
Whether renovated and painted, or old and worn, Riga has some magnificent facades..
Get out of town and stay in the Latvian countryside at one of our super manor houses.
In summer it's lively, in winter it's peaceful - wooden villas, a long sandy beach, pine forests and surrounded by nature... a lovely contrast to Riga.
Explore the castles and nature of Gauja with our private driver-guide, a beautiful day trip from Riga or stay overnight in our manor house hotel.
For something completely different, a Soviet bunker complete with Soviet canteen lunch - a throwback to the past!
Have A Tour Or Travel Question?
We’re ready to create your dream trip to Latvia
Our Top Tours
A Selection Of Our Clients' Favourite Tours
- 9 nights
- Old town hotels
- A private walking tour of each city old town
- Private day trips with our local driver-guides
- Sightseeing transfers with your personal driver-guides between cities
- Tailored to suit you
- From 1,490 EUR pp
- St Petersburg
- 13 nights
- 4 or 5 star handpicked hotels
- Private guided walking tour of each city
- Private guided day trips out of town
- Train travel from Tallinn to St Petersburg
- Tailored to suit you
- From 2,409 EUR pp
- 4 nights
- 4* spa hotel
- Private day trip exploring Jurmala, Kemeri bog walk & fishing villages
- Airport transfers
- Direct flights from Gatwick airport
- From £510 pp sharing a double/twin room
- Vilnius, Riga & Tallinn Christmas Markets!
- Departs Tuesday 1st December 2020
- 6 nights
- 4* hotels
- London Stansted flights (other airports on request)
- Small Group Tour (max 6 in the group)
- From 629 GBP pp (flexible booking rules apply)
THE EXPERTS FOR A TAILOR MADE TRIP TO THIS FASCINATING PART OF THE WORLD
Baltic Holidays did a first class job for us from start to finish. The care and attention with which they planned the trip was outstanding. They were highly flexible to our professional photography needs. Each of the guides went beyond the call of duty in helping us and we saw some extraordinary off the beaten track events and people. They are the experts for a tailor made trip to this fascinating part of the world.
MR J STRACHAN, TAILOR-MADE PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR OF THE BALTIC STATES, JULY 2017
Explore Our Stories
For insights and anecdotes from Latvia, read all of our articles in the STORIES section